Logo and Branding Guidelines
Our logo is available to our partners for events and programs we support.
It is available as:
- JPEG (.jpeg) for general use
- Extended metafile (.emf) for use in Microsoft applications
- Portable Network Graphics (.png) for web use
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai) for InDesign and professional design work.
Hints and tips
- we prefer you to use the two-colour logo (red and blue one)
- the single colour (mono) version can be used where printing in black and white
- it should be applied to a white or light background
- black or white mono versions should used when you need maximum contrast with the background
- the reverse white logo is available for dark backgrounds when colour is not possible
- keep clear space around the logo to make sure it is not crowded
- a good rule of thumb is to keep a distance same as the height of 'N' in NSW in the logo
- 15 mm is the smallest minimum logo height
- for an A4 sized document we recommend 20 mm high.
- add text in the clear space around logo
- change the logo proportions
- rotate the logo
- place the logo over an image or textured background
- change the logo colours
- fade the logo
- remove the clear space.
For further information contact our communications team...