Grafton to Lawrence Pest Predator Management Meeting
12 Nov 2019 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Southgate Community Centre 32 School Lane
Contacttiffany.email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and join us to discuss best practice pest predator management. A free information night hosted by North Coast Local Land Services Biosecurity Team to discuss Local Pest Predator Management Planning. Highlighting the impacts associated with wild dogs and other predators, providing you the opportunity to talk about pest predator management options within your local community, form effective control programs, and set achievable goals.
This event will include:
- Information on how to identify signs of pest predator activity
- Execution of the North Coast Regional Strategic Pest Animal Management Plan
- Evaluate the impacts of wild dogs
- Become part of an effective wild dog management program
- Hands-on mapping of wild dog movements
- Discuss integrated control techniques
- FERALSCAN use
Light refreshments, tea and coffee will be provided on the night.
RSVP TIFFANY FELTON M: 0427 458 591 E:email@example.com Or
AMY HOCKINGS M: 0402 000 762 E: firstname.lastname@example.org