Key areas of production in our region are beef cattle, dairy, pork, poultry, soybeans, sugar, tea tree, coffee, aquaculture, and horticulture such as macadamias, blueberries, bananas and potatoes
The 6th National NRM Knowledge Conference will be in Coffs Harbour on 6 – 8 June 2016, bringing together NRM practitioners to share knowledge and experiences in Natural Resource Management.
North Coast LLS has commissioned research to help meet the needs of the North Coast organic farming sector.
North Coast Local Land Services has undertaken new Socio-Economic Research that will help the organisation better meet the needs of the North Coast community.
The Hastings Wild Deer Working Group, chaired by North Coast Local Land Services, is encouraging all Hastings region residents to visit North Coast Open to share their wild deer stories in the Hastings region.
A $15 million Landcare Support Program has been announced including 60 part-time Landcare coordinator positions.
Interested in biosecurity? North Coast Local Land Services offers a range of brochures, posters and fridge magnets.
- Working on Country
02 May 2016
- Restoring habitat to Watt Creek’s fish
28 April 2016
- Wild Dog and Wildlife Research in the Coffs area
22 April 2016
- North Coast Landcare Coordinator host organisations announced
21 April 2016
- Landholders to learn how to control pest species on their property
14 April 2016
- North Coast Local Land Services discontinues retail sales of National Livestock Identification System Devices
13 April 2016