Key areas of production in our region are beef cattle, dairy, pork, poultry, soybeans, sugar, tea tree, coffee, aquaculture, and horticulture such as macadamias, blueberries, bananas and potatoes
The rates you pay to Local Land Services allow your local region to fund the services it provides to landholders and contribute to other important statewide functions.
Key achievements from Local Land Services' first year of operation are outlined in a publication that highlights statewide results as well as case studies from the 11 regions.
North Coast Local Land Services has developed a suite of biosecurity awareness materials. Materials include brochures, posters, fridge magnets and banners.
A new benchmarking study will provide useful insight about how North Coast Local Land Services can better engage our stakeholders across the region.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
- Community comment sought on North Coast Region Wild Dog Management Plan
20 April 2015
- Liver Fluke Disease in Cattle on the North Coast
13 April 2015
- Major Landcare Partnership Announced
09 April 2015
- Partner release: Training opportunities for Blueberry Growers
31 March 2015
- Wild Dog Control Program – Cabarita Beach/Bogangar
23 March 2015
- Autumn breeding season signals time to act on wild dogs
16 March 2015