Key areas of production in our region are beef cattle, dairy, pork, poultry, soybeans, sugar, tea tree, coffee, aquaculture, and horticulture such as macadamias, blueberries, bananas and potatoes
A $15 million Landcare Support Program has been announced including 60 part-time Landcare coordinator positions.
The Hastings Wild Deer Working Group, chaired by North Coast Local Land Services, is encouraging all Hastings region residents who have had any contact with wild deer to complete a short survey.
North Coast Local Land Services has undertaken new Socio-Economic Research that will help the organisation better meet the needs of the North Coast community.
North Coast Local Land Services has developed a suite of biosecurity awareness materials. Materials include brochures, posters, fridge magnets and banners.
A new benchmarking study will provide useful insight about how North Coast Local Land Services can better engage our stakeholders across the region.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
- Community invited to learn about fauna protection and pest control
04 September 2015
- Building partnerships with Landcare
03 September 2015
- Ministerial Media Release: New Leaf for Landcare: $15 million investment
02 September 2015
- Closing date for Annual Land and Stock Returns fast approaching
27 August 2015
- Partnership to protect Missabotti Creek
26 August 2015
- Community input sought on Wild Deer
26 August 2015