North Coast Local Land Services has developed a suite of Biosecurity Awareness materials. Materials include brochures, posters, fridge magnets and banners – all of which will promote NCLLS biosecurity services and provide valuable information to our customers on a range of topics.
The four animal biosecurity brochures include the following topics:
- Protecting your livestock (96Kb, PDF)
- Protecting your cattle from diseases and pests (82Kb, PDF)
- Protecting your sheep & goats from unwanted diseases and pests (95Kb, PDF)
The four invasive species brochures include the following topics:
- Problems with Wild Dogs? (101Kb, PDF)
- Problems with Foxes? (82Kb, PDF)
- Problems with Wild Rabbits? (87Kb, PDF)
- Problems with Feral Pigs? (112Kb, PDF)
The three posters (761Kb, PDF) can be used for a range of different circumstances and promote:
- Good Biosecurity Practices
- Targeting Wild Dogs
- Keeping Pests & Diseases out of NSW
It is anticipated that the banners will be used at field days, workshops etc and the fridge magnets will be used to promote communication between customers and LLS.