Key areas of production in our region are beef cattle, dairy, pork, poultry, soybeans, sugar, tea tree, coffee, aquaculture, and horticulture such as macadamias, blueberries, bananas and potatoes
Following the devastating bushfires at Pappinbarra and Dondingalong last weekend landholders are encouraged to contact the Rural Assistance Authority to learn about available help or contact your nearest North Coast Local Land Services office.
Have your say on the management of weeds in the North Coast. Closes 8 March.
A permit has been developed for the chemical control of Colombian waxweed (Cuphea carthagenensis) with boom spraying equipment in New South Wales.
Wild dog management
Our Biosecurity Officers have extensive wild dog knowledge and advice. There are now nearly 200 groups on the North Coast – find out how you can join one or start one today.
North Coast LLS has commissioned research to help meet the needs of the North Coast organic farming sector.
North Coast Local Land Services has undertaken new Socio-Economic Research that will help the organisation better meet the needs of the North Coast community.
Interested in biosecurity? North Coast Local Land Services offers a range of brochures, posters and fridge magnets.
- Eradication of the African big headed ant from Lord Howe Island continues
22 February 2017
- Upper Macleay farmers get help to control “weed from hell” - Tropical soda apple
22 February 2017
- Landholders urged to prepare for bush fires
16 February 2017
- Pasture Update coming to Grafton
15 February 2017
- Have your say on weed management on the North Coast
08 February 2017
- Nominations open for Local Land Services elections
31 January 2017